hihi >,<

b0reD aNd gah! veRy veRy sleepy.....
bUt neeDs t0 craM aNd stUdy//
daMn we have 4 l0ng tests t0morr0w.. u heaRd it ryt..we have f0ur!!!!!!!!!! p0of
i hate peNguin! aNd saNtia**go....
mah skeD...4 this gl0omy day
Earth Sci=> as UsuaL "walk0ut"
EnglisH=> sleepy And b0reD..
Math=> kiNda c0nfused withs0me stuffs + l0ng test t0morr0w
IS=> bwiset!!!!! haay..... l0ngtest t0m
Art=> c0ol stuffs huh..
Val Ed.=> an0ther class very mUch condusiVe t0 sleepiNg
Filipin0=> bwiset dN l0ng test t0m.
TechPrep=> shemai..rep0rtiNg!!!!!
Yesterday i slept at ar0und 1 am p0oh...
I was sUpposeD to d0 my IS h0mework aNd stUdy 4 mah sUbj,
bUt theN i wasn't aBle to d0 so...
I was iN totaL desparati0n aNd darKness these past few daYs...(lUckilY not today.)
10 reas0ns why i aM saD!!!! >,<
1. I feeL al0ne!!!!!!
2. I miss my Daddy s0 mUch he's n0w already w0rking aNd away fr0m uS ( he's a seaMan kc) gah h0w i miss hiM
3. I miss mah 4mer sch0oL.........
0hhh...Anth0niaNs i miss yah aLL speciaLLy mapaGmahaL peepz..
miss q na mga paNg-aasaR ni0 sUch as patti= peTrang kabay0, piMple, pLantsa, saLot, bley baDe, p0ngoc,paNget at kUng anu-an0 pah...
4. I miss tr0ie so mUch...
my mem0ries with him...
the laUghter,
joy,
saDness,
triUmphs,
faiLures,
sUccess aNd pr0bLems we shareD
t0gether!!!!!!!!
together
together...
ShariNg st0ries..
ExchaNging letters..
textiNg each other the wh0le day..haha
Loving aNd beiNg a g0od freNd........
FightyNg 4 each other
HelpiNg each other..
Gah i miss th0se happy m0ments..
5. I miss my freNz a lot...
peeps miss y0u.. tc lagi..i will always be heRe 4 u..
( to be c0ntinued..busy po aq ngaun..study study...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home