Sunday, October 08, 2006

haha. :))

Rules:
1. Put numbers in the boxes instead of ticking them off with x's. (example: 1, 2, 3, 4...)
2. Repost as "I have lived through ___ of these 158 things."
3. Tag 5 other people to answer the same survey.


[1 ] I have read a lot of books.
ofcourse! i HEART books, especially inspiring and touching ones. :)
[ ] I have been on some sort of varsity team.
me? varsity? are you kidding?! :p
[2] I have been (or wanted to go to) to Canada.
yeah. i wanted to travel ever since i was kid. and i've heard from a lot of people that Canada is one of the must places to go.
[3] I have been (or wanted to go to) to Europe.
yeah. Europe, wait for me!! :p
[4] I have watched cartoons for hours.
duh, oo naman! bugs bunny! powerpuff! laaaahaaat un! (until now. :p)
[5] I have tripped UP the stairs.
haha. yeah, alot of times. kahiya nga eh.
[6] I have fallen down an entire flight of stairs.
ansakit sa pwet. at sa paa. :p
[ ] I have been snowboarding/skiing.
gusto ko, pero hindi ko pa na-try :(
[7] I have played ping pong.
yep duh, sir dulle! :p
[ ] I have been on a whale watch.
sadly, not yet. :(
[8] I have seen fireworks.
ofcourse! i love seeing fireworks with diff. colors and shapes! :)
[9] I have seen a shooting star.
yeah, ata. tas nag-wish ako. di nman natupad. amf. :p
[10] I have seen a meteor shower. cute!
yesh, kasama ko ex-crush ko. haha. i miss troie na tuloy..
[11 ] I have almost drowned.
haha, nung two years old ako. muntik na talaga ako malunod at mamatay. buti nlang at buhay pako. *darna*
[12] I have been so embarrassed I wanted to disappear.
SOBRA! grr.. :( as in nag-sspeach ako, tas bigalang natapilok ako sa stage! omg! pero it was fun, coz troie (my former crush) went to me, comforted me.. and wiped my tears aways. *kilig*
[13] I have listened to one CD over and over and over again.
nakakaadik. mymp at parokya. :p
[ ] I have had stitches.
nope at wag naman sana.
[ ] I have had frostbite.
anu yuuun? :p
[ ] I have licked a frozen pole and got stuck there.
nyek nyek. :p
[14] I have stayed up 'til 2 doing homework/projects.
sus walang tulugan pa! :p
[ ] I currently have a job.
yes, janitress/muchacha/alalay. hahaha. :p
[ ] I have been ice skating.
uhm, di ko pa na-try.. :(
[15] I have been roller blading.
nung bata ako.. :))
[16] I have fallen flat on my face.
oo! nakakahiya! :( kasi nadulas ako sa saging peeling! yuck! :p
[17] I have tripped over my own two feet.
sorry naman, lampa eh!
[ ] I have been in a fist fight.
haha! kahit maskulado ako. angel ata ako noh. believe it or not. :p
[18 ] I have played video games for more than 3 hours straight.
haha, adeek mga pinsan ko eh. nahawa ako. :p
[19] I have watched the Power Rangers.
nakakamiss! love ko ung PINK POWER RANGER! :D
[20] I attend Church regularly.
yesh, o:)chori ako eh. and i love seeing the sacristan at our parish. joke. haha. :p
[21] I have played truth or dare.
a LOT. dun ko nga nalaman na crush niya din ako eh.. *kilig* :)kaso.. wala na sha.. anyway..
[22] I have already had my 13th birthday.
yep. :)
[ ] I have already had my 18th birthday.
haha. debut? hidni pa eh. :)
[23] I've called someone stupid.
stupid! haha. oh, i called you stupid na ah! that easy. :))
[24] I've been in a verbal argument.
a lot of times. minsan kasi, nagiging bad ako eh. as in biglang binubuhos ko lahat ng nararamdaman ko.
[25] I've cried in school.
twice, thrice, a lot of times. nung hindi ako naka-pass ng project on time, nung nadapa ako, nung iniwan niya ako.. :(
[26] I've played basketball on a team.
wee! go bbol! :)
[27] I've played soccer on a team.
yep! :D
[ ] I've played football on a team.
[ ] I've played baseball on a team.
[28] I've done cheerleading on a team.
haha! ako pa! :)
[29] I've played tennis on a team.
yup! pero di formal game. :D
[30] I've played volleyball on a team.
i heart vball. :D
[ ] I've played football on a team.
[ ] I've been on a track or cross country team.
[31] I've been swimming more than 20 times in my life.
i als heart swimming. :)
[ ] I've bungee jumped.
anu un? sensiya na engot ako eh. :))
[32] I've climbed a rock wall.
masaya itech!
[33] I've lost more than $20.
nung nagpadala si daddy ng dollars.. tas, dinala ko sa school, tas poof.. it became koko crunch. :)) *tear*
[34] I've called myself an idiot.
a lot of times.. "patti, ang tanga mo!" wala namang nagagawa,. :(
[35] I've called someone else an idiot.
haha! ikaw, tanga ka din ba katulad ko? maybe not. haha. :))
[36] I've cried myself to sleep.
a lot of times na. :(
[37] I've had (or have) pets.
jovi (my love) and bea. :)
[38] I've owned a spice girls CD.
i used to love them
[39] I've owned a Britney Spears CD.
"oops i did it again. " lalala.. haha. :p
[] I've owned an N*Sync CD. haha.
[40] I've owned a Backstreet Boys CD. haha. boybands rule then :P
[ ] I've mooned someone.
anu daw?
[ ] I have sworn at someone of authority before.
haaaa?
[41] I've been in the newspaper.
yeah! editor in chief pako. :)) go sevap! go emblem! go sir rodel! :) aww. i miss them na.
[42] I've been on TV.
yeah. audience sa isang show lang. haha.
[43] I've been (or wanted to go to) to Hawaii.
hawaii! my LOVE! haha. :)
[44] I've eaten sushi.
duh! *yum yum*
[45] I've been on the other side of a waterfall.
masaya toh! :)
[] I've watched all of the Lord of the Rings movies.
nope.
[46] I've watched all the Harry Potter movies.
ofcourse!
[ ] I've watched all of the Rocky movies.
anu un? :p
[47] I've watched the 3 Stooges.
corny! pero ang cu-cute nila haha :D
[ ] I've watched "Newlyweds" Nick & Jessica.
[48] I've watched Looney Tunes.
tweetie!! :)
[49] I've been stuffed into a locker/I have stuffed others into a locker.
haha. :)
[50 ] I've been called a geek.
long time ago. in my former school. haha. di lang nila alam, may mdaming geek-er sa pisay. :))
[51] I've studied hard for a test and got a bad grade.
CHEM! aaaargh! 3/35! whaattascore! :( *tear*
[52] I've not studied at all for a test and aced it.
what you call chamba! :D haha. ako pa! si GOD pa! :p
[53] I've hugged my mom within the past 24 hrs.
yep :D everyday dapat yan!
[ ] I've hugged my dad within the past 24 hours.
haha. nope. ndi pa eh. maybe later. :p
[54] I've met a celebrity/music artist.
a lot. :p
[55] I've written poetry.
yepyep :D
[ ] I've been arrested.
ha? arrested for being so pretty? if that's the case.. then yesh. :)
[56] I've been attracted to someone much older than me.
haha sir mardan! my looooove!! :)) kidding. but yeah, he's cute. haha. sssh. wag niyo ako isumbong ah! tas i've been attracted to someone 2 years older than me din. VERY attracted. :)
[57] I've been tickled till I've cried.
yesh! lianna kasi:)
[58] I've tickled someone else until they cried.
haha! yesh! :) aLOT!
[ ] I've had/have siblings.
aww. wala akong kapatid eh. :( i want to have one, though.
[59] I've been to a rock concert.
yeppy! :D
[60] I've listened to classical music and enjoyed it.
ooh! i heart them! :)
[61] I've been in a play.
"crispin, basilio!" haha. :)
[ ] I've been picked last in gym class.
ha?
[ ] I've been picked in that middle-range in gym class.
di ko gets.
[62] I've cried in front of my friends.
a LOT! :))
[63] I've read a book longer than 1,000 pages.
yesh.
[ ] I've played Halo 2.
anu yuun?
[ ] I've freaked out over a sports game.
nah.
[64] I've been (or wanted to go to) to Alaska.
i really wanted to travel! kahit pluto pa yan. :)
[65] I've been (or wanted to go to) to China.
yeah! fireworks! :)
[66] I've been (or wanted to go to) to Spain.
aww.. gusto ko dun!
[67] I've been (or wanted to go to) to Japan
yesh! :)
[68] I've had a fight with someone on IM.
yesh. haha. gaga siya eh. pero mas gaga ako. gaga as in ganda ganda. :)
[69] I've had a fight with someone face-to-face.
duh! :P
[70] I've had serious conversations on any IM.
yep. with.. HIM.. sshh..
[71] I've forgiven someone who has done something wrong to me.
yesh. napatawad ko na SIYA. long before he asked for my forgiveness.
[72] I've been forgiven.
yesh. thanks.
[73] I've screamed at a scary movie.
aaaaah! :)
[ ] I've cried at a chick flick.
uhm?
[74] I've watched a lot of action movies.
tipong steven segal, sylvester stallone, vin diesel, etc. hahaha. adeek nanay ko dun eh. :p
[75] I've screamed at the top of my lungs.
yesh. "wlaaaaanyaaaa kaaaa!" totoo. :p
[ ] I've been to a rap concert.
nah.
[ ] I've been to a hip hop concert.
nah.
[76] I've lived in more than 2 houses.
haha. 3? 4? haha. :)
[77] I've driven on the highway/been on the highway.
doi.
[78] I've driven more than 40 miles in a day/been in a car that went more than 40 miles in a day.
naligaw kami sa bicol. :))
[ ] I've been in a car accident.
thank god, not yet.
[ ] I've done drugs.
nah.
[79] I've been homesick.
yesh. :(
[80] I've thrown up.
haha. sa bus! tas katabi ko si troie.. :))
[ ] I've puked on someone.
na-ah.
[81] I've been horseback riding.
baguio! yay! :)
[ ] I've filled out more than 10 myspace/LJ surveys.
[82] I've spoken my mind in public.
naman. best public speaker ata itech noh!:) yabang ah. haha.
[83] I've proved someone wrong.
ako pa! :) behlat!
[84] I've been proven wrong by someone.
haha. oo na, tama ka na.
[ ] I've broken a leg.
nah
[ ] I've broken an arm/fingers.
nyek. nope. thankfully.
[85] I've fallen off a swing.
swing swing! :)
[86] I've swung on a swing for more than 30 minutes straight.
adik ako dun eh. :)
[87] I've watched Winnie the Pooh movies.
naman, shempre! i heart piglet! :)
[88] I've forgotten my backpack when I've gone to school.
oo. :p
[89] I've lost my backpack.
oo din. ang engot ko, shocks. :p
[90] I've come close to dying.
2 years old. muntik nko malunod sa DAGAT. scary.
[ ] I've seen someone die.
nah. i don't want to.
[91] I've known someone who has died.
yesh. lola. lolo. tita. :(
[92] I've wanted to be an actor/actress at some point.
yep, ONLY the fact that you get lots of money :D
[ ] I've done modeling.
uhm, inforamally yesh. parang.
[93] I've forgotten to brush my teeth some mornings.
haha. sssh.
[94] I've taken something/someone for granted.
ouch. sorry ha..
[95] I've realized how good my life is.
SO MUCH! :)
[96] I've counted my blessings.
di un mabibilang noh. coz everything in this world is a blessing in disguise. it's up to you, to see it in a good perspective.
[97] I've made fun of a classmate.
haha! a lot! "hoy panget, lolo, kambing! :p
[98] I've been asked out by someone and I said no.
ouch.. troie.. sorry for this..
[ ] I've slapped someone in the face.
nah-ah.. di PA. planning to. :p joke.
[ ] I've been skateboarding.
[99] I've been backstabbed by someone I thought was a friend.
backstabber! pero, oks lang. bati na tayo. pasalamat ka, anghel ako. :p
[100] I've lied to someone to their face.
sorry *guy* yesh.. you.. :(
[101] I've told little white lies.
a LOT! :) "mommy, may meeting kami eh. can i go home late?" un pala lakwatsa lang. :p
[ ] I've taken a day off from school just so I don't go insane.
di pa naman.
[102] I've fainted.
oo, nung pep practice.
[ ] I've had an argument with someone about whether cheerleading is sport or not.
ndi naman.
[103] I've pushed someone into a pool.
haha. fro fun! :)
[104] I've been pushed into a pool.
revenge niya! :))
[ ] I've mooned someone.
bakit umulit?
[ ] I have sworn at someone of authority before.
haaa?
[105] I've been in the newspaper.
umulit! haha!
[] I have run more than 2 miles without stopping.
[106] I swam in the ocean.
yep. nung muntik nako malunod. tsk. :(

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

o ayan. tapos na. :)) 106/158. haha. :)) cge. baboosh! aral nko for perio! mwahs!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home