continuation...
6. my stay in pisay is gloomy for me.
Well i am happy naman here.
Pisay is a very great school kaso mxadong nkakapressure..
Aside from a very hectic sked. Super dami ng homeworks, proj, research and stufffs.
I also dont feel wecome and at ease here. I feel numb and stupid.. i am he most stupidest ( wrong grammar!) person here.
well i kinda excel in class nman but then it was kinda humiliating to see a lot of them do
far far far far faaaaaaarrrrrr!!!! better than i do.
I am dull and lazy wyl they are so studious and diligent.. poof...
7. I have a lot of social, emotional and mental problems in my life.
Troie pongco and i are still enemies, even though love him...
Enrico nman and i always igmores me, lagi pa nga kaming war,
we never became frienz, i like him, he dislyks me, i believe him,
he thinks i am cnungaleng..i miss him, he 4got evrythng about me..
poof opposites..sad life...
8.Too many people dislyks me and hates me.
inferiority check...
9. huhu.... hindi ako DL..
huhu i really wanted to be a DL..sadly i wasn't..destructed kc ako eh....
all of my efforts became useless.. I ended up 1.53 for my 1st quarterpoof. cguro it's god's will he wanted to teach me a lesson.. to strive harder and push off my comfort zone in order to reach my dreams...
still i am thankful.. i have GOD with me and my familY....I can sacrifice anything and evrythng for all the people i love...
10. I feel sad fo no specific reason at all... sad lang...
waaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
Sunday, September 25, 2005
well this blog is definitely about me -- my thoughts, my life, the stories left untold, the people who touched and touches my life and the people, things i love the most. Live. Love. Breath.Ü
About Me

- Name: fruitchocolate09
- Location: Quezon, Philippines
most people call me patti, i am currently studying at philippine science highschool. i love a lot of things and i do laugh a lot. i call myself pretty cause i consider myself as one. haha. i consider myself lucky too. i love god, above all else. i love my family, my baby and my friends so much too. i am a simple girl with simple dreams, basically to be loved and to live a happy meaningful life. :)
Current posts Ü
look up. He's watching. Ü


1 Comments:
hi patti...
okie lang yan...
anyway my new blog is: http://ilovemasty2.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
<< Home