Saturday, January 27, 2007

YMSAT week! =)

10th ymsat week, what can i say about it?

hmm..








1. masaya
2. ang saya saya
3. super duper ever saya!

hahaha. tawa din kayo! =)
nababaliw nanaman ako.

bakit naman masaya?

kasi.. kasi..sikreto.. =)


MONDAY: We had this uber boring talk at the gym. Actually it wasn't that bad, if only I had the chance to sit and be with people who are talkative and lively anough to entertain me. Like Mike, Jut or Vince. There were much CAT people too, but I was amazed that none of them ever noticed me using my cellphone and reading a book, entitled "catching a prince". Cool. =) The rest of my day was spent hanging around with adelfa people and Mike's barkada. Oh and i really wanna kill someone for forcing me to eat rice for lunch. Kidding. Haha. I was also supposed to man our booth alone rom 2:30-4 something, good thing Criselle came, and then Vince also came to make kwentuhan with me. Oh, and we ate rice again, and bought pearl coolers. Yum. =))


TUESDAY: We had that Bio seminar at the 3rd floor audi. It wasn't that very boring, I was with Ram and King, and surely with them you just can't stop laughing. Oh, and did i mention that I was also texting the whole time? Haha. :)Then poof, my cellphone just went dead. Bad thing. But still, I was lucky to charge my phone right after the seminar. Thanks to Baj's charger and Jut and Vince who plugged my charger in the Bio room. Hahaha. Oh, and we manned Champaca's booth nga pala for a time. It was fun too, coz I was there the whole time Vince was explaining all by himself the rules and chuchus of their board game. Believe me, he was very nakakatawa. Zaldy was there at the Bio room too, and we partly did our Physics Manila paper thing there. Then again, we ate rice, this time with Chicken Katsudon, which was wrongly spelled as "Chikin katsu" :)) Funny.

Then JUNK ART! wohoo! adelfa represented by francis, bea and guia and other people made this cute Dino Can! I'm telling you, it was really cute. And very useful too. Go adelfa-ckers!

Oh and did I mention that Tish also celebrated her birthday this day? Haha. after the junk art competition I together with their barkada prepared a small something for her. Actually It was all Roxy's idea. He made this special dedication chuchu and Quintin bought a cake too. Aww, ang sweet ni Roxy. :))And we all ate this cake, i found it yummy, coz I like the crunch thingy. Ansama ni Mike at Vince, they ate my part of the crunchy stuff. Too bad. Hahaha. Daya! :p

Wednesday: Haha! We, spent the whole day ushering Xavier people, we led them to different exhibits and places. We hardly rested that day, but it was really FUN! We also saw the children from an elementary school which I just forgot the name. Oh, they were really cute and madadadaldal. Haha. And then..and then.. secret!=) Hahaha! secret, lalala. =) And again, Vince forced me to eat, and eat and eat! Nah, not really force. Basta I ate 3 meals with him, drank 2-3 Zagus too. Gee, I am getting fat!!! Oh noo!! Vince, I shall kill you! Kiddin. =))

Though the day did not end that well, coz basta. Pero seriously, I really enjoyed this day. :)


Thusday: Another plenary session. This time, It was not that boring since there were trivia qustions given from time to time. After the talk, we had this Amazing Race, unfortunately Adelfa did not win. Yet, I really enjoyed the activities. Andaya ni Paolo! Hmph. Joke. :p After that we bought food again, but we did not eat together. Hehe. Then, we had this Bio quiz and this Math Intersection chuchu. Sadly, we did not manage to win anything. Oh well. Go Alibutud! Go Liann! =))

Friday: Oh, this was seemingly the most boring of all. Though it was really not. Haha. Labo. I spent my whole day making tambay with Mike, Neon, Quintin and Adelfa-ckers. It was boring at first, but when we were already asked to clean our assigned area, which was done per section, the very boring day turned to be actually uber FUN. We picked up trash there near the creek side. Other sections like Champa and Camia were cleaning up near the creek too. Sam and people like Arn-Arn and Jombo were teasing me. Haha. Ram and I naman had this kalandutayan thing. I told them I was going to jump, and all they did was just to say "Tticor, we love you! Goodbye!" Hahaha. :)) It was really fun, especially when all the trash we've been collecting was dedicated for our one and only Bumbie! :)) Haha. *evil laugh* And during that whole time, someone was texting me.. aww.. "ootuoyevoli"

Awh. Last day of YMSAT week. Huhuhu. :( I shall really miss this week, there were no classes, no homeworks, no chuchus. I shall also miss being with um, people like Mike, Vince, Tish and Meg. Ohh, I really love them all. Funny thing is, this was the only week of my pisay life this year, where I managed to eat rice for lunch. Hahaha.:))

Oh and after that, we went to Starbucks! Yippe. :)

lalala..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home