Saturday, February 25, 2006

what would you do?

pls comment ha.. ung mga answer nyo paki lagay n lng s comments~

eto po ay napulot ko sa blog ni ate yana na kinopya ata sa blog ni belsha~ paki sagutan lng po if u have the time... salamat ^^

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF I:
» I committed suicide:
» I lived next door to you:
» I started smoking:
» I stole something:
» I was hospitalized:
» I ran away from home:
» I got into a fight and you weren't there:

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY:
» Personality:
» Art:
» Comments:
» Character Designs:

WHAT ABOUT US:
» Who are you?
» Are we friends?
» When and how did we meet?
» How have I affected you?
» What do you think of me?
» What's the fondest memory you have of me?
» How long do you think we will be friends or enemies?
» Have I ever hurt you?
» Would you hug me?
» Are we close?
» Emotionally, what stands out?
» Do you wish I was cooler?
» On a scale of 1-10, how nice am I?
» Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
» Am I loveable?
» How long have you known me?
» Describe me in one word.
» What was your first impression?
» Do you still think that way about me now?
» What do you think my weakness is?
» Do you think I'll get married?
» What about me makes you happy?
» What about me makes you sad?
» What reminds you of me?
» What's something you would change about me?
» How well do you know me?
» Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
» Do you think I would kill someone?
» Are you going to put this on your journal and see what I say about you?

paki sagutan n lng po ~ ^^

5 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Blogger jeJo said...

"what the fork (taken from one of her entries)" bakit kumakalat ang survey na ito >__< hahahahaha

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF I:
» I committed suicide: mourn
» I lived next door to you: visit you
» I started smoking: nothing
» I stole something: surrender you to the military
» I was hospitalized: pray for you
» I ran away from home: surrender you to your mom
» I got into a fight and you weren't there: say sorry

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY:
» Personality: strong
» Art: didn't see it yet
» Comments: nice
» Character Designs: nice

WHAT ABOUT US:
» Who are you? jejo
» Are we friends? yeh
» When and how did we meet? pisay and ym
» How have I affected you? counselor
» What do you think of me? person with strong persona
» What's the fondest memory you have of me? helping me in my problems with mika, carmel and frances
» How long do you think we will be friends or enemies? whole life...
» Have I ever hurt you? nah
» Would you hug me? no...
» Are we close? no...
» Emotionally, what stands out? friendship
» Do you wish I was cooler? yeh
» On a scale of 1-10, how nice am I? 10
» Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it. "sounding board" you listen to my problems
» Am I loveable? yeah
» How long have you known me? 6 months
» Describe me in one word. cool
» What was your first impression? nice
» Do you still think that way about me now? yeah
» What do you think my weakness is? nothing
» Do you think I'll get married? yes
» What about me makes you happy? being a sounding board
» What about me makes you sad? nothing
» What reminds you of me? problems with the three girls i mentioned earlier
» What's something you would change about me? nothing
» How well do you know me? not that much
» Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? i want to say thanks
» Do you think I would kill someone? no!!!
» Are you going to put this on your journal and see what I say about you? bawal comments sa blog ko eh

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger masteringrid said...

hi patti cor...nakakatamad sumagot eh...bye patti cor

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger bels said...

commited suicide: try 2 stop u..kng indi.. um.. iyak :<

lived nxt door: wla XD pro indi kta ittxt.. cgae n lng..

smoking: cut ur nicotine supply..pro indi k nmn cguro maninigarilyo..

stole something: put it in sumone else's bag ^^

hospitalized: visit u ^^

ran away: hanapin kita s bahay ni guy .. ^^

got into a fight: kailangan alagaan ung inaway mo..


personality: ASTIG
art: ASTIG RIN
comments: ASTIG ULI
char designs:ASTIG ULIT

hu r u? belsha ^^

Are we friends?i'd lyk 2 think so ^^
» When and how did we meet? saph ^^
» How have I affected you?hm..
mas naging friendly ako ^^
» What do you think of me?
e2 c patti cor..yay ^^
» What's the fondest memory you have of me?..ewan..
» How long do you think we will be friends or enemies? until mamatay tau i hope ^^
» Have I ever hurt you?
indi ko maalala..
» Would you hug me?*hug*
» Are we close?i'd like to think so
» Emotionally, what stands out?...i don't get this question
» Do you wish I was cooler?no,you're fine the way you are XD
» On a scale of 1-10, how nice am I?11
» Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it. marshmalou XXDDD
» Am I loveable? yup ^^
» How long have you known me?
almost a skul yr ^^
» Describe me in one word. patti cor ^^
» What was your first impression?
um..babae ..n kikay..ewan..
» Do you still think that way about me now?
medyo.. ganun pro marami pang addition ^^
» What do you think my weakness is?ang mga lalaki mo XD
» Do you think I'll get married?malamang XD
» What about me makes you happy?
um..ikaw ^^
» What about me makes you sad?
pag matarayk a XDD
» What reminds you of me?hm.. pink ^^ pti.. vince reminds me of u O_o
» What's something you wouldchange about me?wala .. ok k n d way u r ^^
» How well do you know me?ewan..
» Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? not really ~ ^^
» Do you think I would kill someone?ewan..maybe..
» Are you going to put this on your journal and see what I say about you?
ginawa ko n un e ^^

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Dianne said...

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF I:
» I committed suicide:
SA SEMENTERYO.. WAG MO KO MUMULTUHIN….
» I lived next door to you:
Araw-araw kitang pupuntahan…USAP TAYO
» I started smoking:
Pipigilan ka….
» I stole something:
Isoli mo yon! Kung ayaw mo, ako magsosoli… o kaya ilagay sa bag ni belsha
» I was hospitalized:
Dadalawin kita…
» I ran away from home:
Pababalikin kita…
» I got into a fight and you weren't there:
Sori ka na lang… walang magtataray sa kanila….

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY:
» Personality:
Ewan… di ko masabi…
» Art:
EWAN
» Comments:
ewAN…
» Character Designs:
Ewan….

WHAT ABOUT US:
» Who are you?
Dianne… classmate mo… haler!
» Are we friends?
oo… sa tingin ko.. sa tingin mo?
» When and how did we meet?
Duh… classmates… sa saph room…
» How have I affected you?
Lahat… chuvalulu
» What do you think of me?
Ketongin nga eh
» What's the fondest memory you have of me?
Yung pag magkasama tayo
» How long do you think we will be friends or enemies?
4ever… hanggang kelan gusto mo…
» Have I ever hurt you?
Hindi naman…
» Would you hug me?
Yesssshhhhhhh…….
» Are we close?
Sa tingin ko…
» Emotionally, what stands out?
Ewan…
» Do you wish I was cooler?
Eh di patay ka na
» On a scale of 1-10, how nice am I?
9
» Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
pantyi
» Am I loveable?
Yesssssssssshhhhhhhh………..
» How long have you known me?
1 school year
» Describe me in one word.
Ketongin
» What was your first impression?
Ketong(sbi nga ni jer)
» Do you still think that way about me now?
Yesssssssshhhhhhhhh………
» What do you think my weakness is?
IS natin….
» Do you think I'll get married?
Oo at kay jejo
» What about me makes you happy?
conversations
» What about me makes you sad?
Pag ewan… pag sad tayo….
» What reminds you of me?
Ketong… (noli)
» What's something you would change about me?
Wala….
» How well do you know me?
Well….
» Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
wala….
» Do you think I would kill someone?
Nope…. Kung may papatayin ka man, cno? C toot at c bleep?
» Are you going to put this on your journal and see what I say about you?
Wala akong journal

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger fruitchocolate09 said...

GUYS thnx for tagging ay commenting pala.. at dianne!! mas ketongin si JER.. i am pretty and i am a miss universe in the future!! at papatayin ko talga si toot at bleep.. joke.. mabuhay Philippines! mwahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home