My new blog
Hey guys!
This is my new blog.
Officially for private purposes only.
But since, you guys are friends of mine.
It is my pleasure to let you read some of my personal entries.
This lay-out was actually used by ate Joji.
Don't worry guys cause i got this not from her own blog, but from the website itself.
I made another blog account, for my own purposes.
I wanted to forget about my past, and move on.
I know it would be a bit hard for me.
To move on, and forget about him.
But still i have to sacrifice.
Not only for my sake, but also for his.
I cried a lot of tears already.
I think I should let him go.
And so through this blog of mine.
I want to say...
"Troie, pinahirapan mo na ako ng sobra, tama na...
Hindi na ako papayag na masaktan mo uli ang damdamin ko.
Oo mahal pa rin kita. Pero binaliwala mo lang ako..
Tama na, ayoko na! "
Tigilan na natin ang kalokohang ito
Masaya na ako sa kung anu mang buhay ang meron ako ngayon.
Alam kong matagal mo ng binaon sa limot ang ating pagsasama.
Kaya nga officially ay tinatapos ko na ito.
You may now go to hell... hindi na kita kailangan... at hindi mo na ako masasaktan...
Goodbye troie... i hate to see you go.. but i need to give your wings....paalam troie.. hanggang sa muli"< /br>And the tears and the joys and the pain
I laughed it all out and said to myself,
" Masaya na ako ngayon.. ngayong wala ka na sa buhay ko.
Bagong buhay.. bagong pag-asa...
bagong blog.. bagong buhay...
haay sa wakas nasabi ko na rin ang lahat ng gusto kong sabihin sa iyo.
Maging masaya ka sana sa pagpaparaya ko sa iyo.
Ok, back to reality.
Since this is my new blog, i will try not to overcrowd it with so much emo and love stuffs...
So don't expect me posting so much stuffs about love. Konti na lang siguro.:D
But you can still visit my other blogs, to know more about my life. Happy reading..
"Sana in one or another, i would be able to touch and inspire the lives of my dear readers like you....
God bless
And TROIE, I just want to say this to you
"Don't mess with me. I'm sick of you."
Tuesday, November 01, 2005
well this blog is definitely about me -- my thoughts, my life, the stories left untold, the people who touched and touches my life and the people, things i love the most. Live. Love. Breath.Ü
About Me

- Name: fruitchocolate09
- Location: Quezon, Philippines
most people call me patti, i am currently studying at philippine science highschool. i love a lot of things and i do laugh a lot. i call myself pretty cause i consider myself as one. haha. i consider myself lucky too. i love god, above all else. i love my family, my baby and my friends so much too. i am a simple girl with simple dreams, basically to be loved and to live a happy meaningful life. :)
Current posts Ü
look up. He's watching. Ü


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home