Wednesday, March 29, 2006

kowts!!! üüü

I was in a store one time, many people were fighting over the expensive things. You were there too but no one wanted you because you were free. Then I laughed 'cause hey didn't know that the BEST things in life are free!ü

One day, we may forget the people that once came into our lives. Pero alam mo, when that day comes... I won't forget you, 'cause you didn't come into my life... You became a part of it.ü

Maraming humihingi ng puso ko ko, lahat sila sigurado mahal ako.. Pero kahit ganun, ayoko parin ibigay.. Kasi.. IKAW.. ikaw ba naman ang mawalan ng puso, 'di ka kaya mamatay?

If I were given the chance na maksama ka for just one night, 'di ako matutulog! I'll just stare at you and watch you sleep. Hold your hand while saying... "Hanep sa tulo ng laway ah! Parang FALLS!"

Time will tell up to when our friendship would last.. but.. I'll tell you this.. I'll always be a friend more than any clock could ever count..ü tccic!ü

Di ko masasabing di ko kayang mabuhay ng wala ka kasi nabuhay na ako bago pa kita nakilala.ü Siguro mas magandang sabihing.. "ayokong mawala ka, kasi mas masyang mabuhay kasama ka..." =)

I asked an old hermit how I'd know if something was really special.. Sabi niya, "When it's the only thing that counts." Akalain mo, paglingon ko, nandun ka.. nagbibilang.ü

I can't be your friend forever, 'cause I can't live that long. But I promise that I'll be your friend, as long as I live.ü

Life is full of choices. I can choose you, I can choose them, I can choose anybody. But what's your difference among those people? Ewan ko. Basta pinili kita, paki nila.ü

Ok lang ba sa'yo na sabihin na mahal kita? Masaya ako nung nakita ka. Alam ko mali ito, pero gusto talaga kita eh! Kaso, nung pinuntahan kita sa "PET SHOP" nabenta ka raw! SAYANG... cute mo pa naman!!

Why do we close our eyes when we dream? when we cry? when we kiss? It's because the greatest thing in life are unseen... So ask me, why can't I see you right now..?ü

I'm gonna tell you how special you are... Have you read it? No? That's because no word could ever define how special you are to me...

Sabi nila, para daw saranggola ang taong mahalaga sa'yo. Gaano man siya kalayo, may tali na naguugnay sa inyo... Hanggat di mo ito binibitawan, 'di sila mawawala sa'yo kailanman.ü
I was walking when I saw someone.. So cute, eyecatcher, headturner, so telegenic, so much like a celebrity!! Paglapit ko, nauntog ako... Salamin lang pala. Heheh

Someone who's very fast could easily escape frpm a gun, but he can never avoid a bullet.. just like in love, you could easily avoid someone, but never the love that srikes the heart.ü

Knowing nice people in this big and complicated world, is truly a magical thing! But for me? Knowing you is not only magic... it's a blessing.ü

You're one of the people, I never asked from God, but still he gave you to me. I asked Him why and he said, "'Cause I know this person can fill your life in ways that others can't.."ü

Friends are like charcoals on fire. Together they glow, apart they die out. Hope that the glow that we have won't ever die out! Take care my precious... uling!ü

Kung gusto mo umiyak dahil may problema, pero ayaw mo na may makakita, sabihin mo lang at sasamahan kita. Doon tayo sa ulan para 'di mahalata at walang makakita... Na umiiyak din ako, dahil nasasaktan ka. ^^

Never expect love to be always at its best 'cause if you do, you'll never appreciate its existence. Remember that there will always be one true love for you, to have and to hold. It may not be the one you expected, but the one you deserve.ü

Heartbreaks could last as long as we let it... It would tear as deep as we allow it... But the test isn't how soon we forget, but how we were able to learn... ü Good morning!

Once there was an angel who wants to take everything away from me. Then kita ko siya tumingin sa'yo. Sabi ko,"Oist! Pag yan ginalaw mo, gagawin kong shuttlecock pak-pak mo!!"

Friendship is like the relationship between the hand and the eyes. It's like when the hand gets hurt the eye cries, and when the eye cries, the hand wipes the tears.ü

To love is to risk... Sometimes we get what we don't expect. But that's just how it is to love. We simply have to give, not knowing what to take.ü

Love may take long, but it will always take you, to where you belong. Enjoy the journey, no need to hurry, 'cause your heart will know, when it's finally home.ü
I can never change the direction of the wind, but I can always adjust my sails just to reach you. Hope we'll stay in touch for the rest of our lives and remain good friends 'til we can.ü

It's a nice feeling when someone you love, loves you in return... so when you know that the one you love has special feelings for you, never let them go 'cause it's rare to find two hearts that beat as one...

She said, "I love you." He answered, "I dont love you, back." Embarrased and deeply hurt, she said, "Oh.. I was just kidding." And he replied.."So was I.."
Life gets better when we have special people around us we call 'friends' and when my friendhsip with you started, I told myself, "Hmm... Life doesn't get any better than this!"ü

A lot of people ask me, "How was it in PSHS?" I answer back with a SMILE. Not because I don't have an ANSWER, but because they would NEVER understand such SWEET TORTURE..ü

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home